Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Welcome!

I am pleased to launch my first blog!

Since 1991 I have worked with Teens and Adults alike through athletic, interview and pageant coaching, seeking to inspire and bring out the very best in them.  What a wonderful experience it has been to help them achieve their goals. 

Those experiences led me to what has become my biggest passion, Life Coaching. After going through a major transformation in my own life, I realized that helping others to do the same would be the most fulfilling career ever.

I hope you enjoy my blogs and are able to participate in my interactive radio show where life's obstacles become opportunities and life's aspirations become achievements!

Please visit our website at www.FloridaInstituteofPersonalDevelopment.com
Our Facebook Page at Facebook / Florida Institute of Personal Development
And Follow My Twitter at www.twitter.com/ReneeLRuiz

No comments:

Post a Comment